Pages

▼

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

NCS- Our Social Action Project














Hey♡

So today i am going to tell you what i have been doing for the past few weeks. I have  been doing a project called NCS which is National Citizen Service. For our social action project we have chosen to help two different groups of people; the elderly and victims of domestic violence.

To help the elderly we have decided to fund raise so that we can improve the garden of a residential home.We have also asked places like B&Q, Wiki's and Wilko to donate plant's, paint and gardening equipment. We are also supporting a Women's refuge center, which we are also fund raising for to buy home wear for the center.

We are planning a Talent show which ill give you more information closer to the time. 

sorry it's a strange little blog today but i thought i would tell you what NCS is all about really:-)

Hoped you enjoyed♡



 


4 comments:

  1. Hey abi, I got nominated for this liebster award thing, which is for blogs with under 200 followers, for more info- http://nevaeh-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award-nomination.html
    I had to nominate 11 blogs and I thought I'd nominate you:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nominated to do the Liebster Award and because I enjoy reading your blog so much I thought I would nominate you! You should definitely do it, it's so much fun xx

    http://thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete