Hey
Well firstly I want to apologize that I haven't been blogging for the past 2 months, I have been very busy over the summer, with finding a Job, Holiday's & GCSE'S.
well last weekend I overcome my fear of water because when I'm in deep water I have a panic attack. So I went White Water Rafting and it was the best thing I have ever done, it was a great experience. I was so shocked that I didn't fall in. But I would totally do it again.
For the past month I have finally found a Hockey team that I really like and also love the kit. I have won PLAYER OF THE MATCH this week, which I was so overwhelmed about. We won the first game of the season 2-1 so it's a great start to our season.
I will be blogging weekly again as everything has gone back to normal:-)
abi♡


No comments:
Post a Comment