Pages

▼

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Starbucks

 


Hey♡

Well I don't really no what to put on my lifestyle part, but I was thinking just normal general stuff not Beauty and Fashion related thing's.

Well as you have guessed by the name on the cup this is a Starbuck's drink. I know typical white girl. This is the only item from Starbuck's that I like because it don't contain any coffee as I hate it. This is the chocolate cream without coffee you can have it with coffee if you like:-) also you can have it with cream which is extra yum he he.

I don't really go to Starbuck's that much as I don't live near any at all which is very unfair but hay ho! The only reason i got this one was because I'm in NCS(I'm going to blog about this so you know what NCS is ) and there was a Starbucks around the coner from were I was staying it was like heaven he he.

I know this sounds like an advertisement but it's not :-) 
Hoped you enjoyed 


No comments:

Post a Comment