Saturday, 12 July 2014
Bourjos Mascara
Hey♡
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging I've been so busy lately.
Well let's get started then:-) The other day I was out shopping and I need some new stuff so I went into Boots and got a few little thing's. This was one of my items I brought, it's the Bourjos Volume 1 second mascara. It really do make your eye lashes more volume, as I have really small eye lashes. So I highly recommend this if you have small eye lashes and want more volume eye lashes.
The mascara was a bit on the pricey side of things at £7.99. I normal don't spend this much on a mascara, but it was worth it:-)
sorry that todays blog wasn't that long or very interesting but hey ho!
Hoped you enjoyed♡
Labels:
Beauty&Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment