Sunday, 13 July 2014

TAG | Get to Know Me

Hey♡
I thought this would be a really cool way for you to get to know me:-)
♡1. Do you have a middle name? I do have a middle name:-) It's Rose I don't have a clue why it's that.
 
♡2. What was your favourite subject in school?
I like all the subjects at school! But my most favourite one is Photography and Media Studies because I love taking photo's and filming:-) 

♡3. What's your favourite drink?
I have a lot of favourite drinks, but my all time favourite one has to be fresh Orange Juice. I just thinks it nice and refreshing.
 
♡4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

It has to be Rude by Magic.

♡5. What would you name your children?
I haven't really had a thought about this, but if I had a girl it would be called Eve or Lily and if it was a boy either Logan or Tristan.

♡6. Do you participate in any sports?

Not at the moment, but I have participate in a lot of sports like cheerleading and dancing.

♡7. What's your favorite book? 

I don't really read a lot of book's but I do like to read the harry potter book's.

♡8. What's your favorite colour?

I like all colours that a bright:-)

♡9. What's your favorite animal?
Horses are my favourite animals as I have one of my own.

♡10. What's your favorite perfume?

Ralph Lauren number 2 pink!

♡11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas I love the feeling of it and also you get to spend it with all of your family.


♡12. Have you graduated from Secondary School ?
Yes!


♡13. Have you been out of the country?
Unfortunately I haven't but it's my dream to travel.

♡14. Do you speak any other languages?
No, but I would love to learn Italian.
 
♡15. Do you have any siblings?
No.


♡16. What's your favorite store?

NEW LOOK! I love all the clothes It's so affordable too.

♡17. What's your favorite restaurant?
TGI Fridays! It's like your in America with all the foods they sell.
 
♡18. Do you like school? 

Yes, as I love learning and also you can see your friends mostly everyday.

♡19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

Zoella, Thatcher Joe, Pointless Blog people like that really:-) 


♡20. What's your favorite movie? 

The Vow! I can't count how many time's I have watched it I just love it.

♡21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
The Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Skins there so many.


♡22. PC or Mac?
I'm a PC user so PC all the way:-)

 
♡23. What phone do you have?

Just a basic smart phone really!


♡24. How tall are you?
I am proud to say 5'3! I don't know if that's small or not.


♡25. Any pets? 

Unfortunately, no:( but I would love a golden retriever puppy!

 
Hoped you enjoyed♡




No comments:

Post a Comment