Pages

▼

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

BB CREME


Hey♡

 I haven't really been loving a hair product lately, but I have been loving this even though I have only had about a months.

This is a BB CREME for your hair not for you face weird I know. I haven't had this product very long but I have been loving it. It has done wonders to my hair, as I use to have really bad dry hair and split ends. After using this for a week I could see a different in my hair it seemed to have had gotten a lot softer and smoother which is great. It also has made me have hardly an split end's but ill still go to the hairdressers :-). It so affordable at only £6.00

If you this tell me how it works for you?
also what hair products have you been loving

Hoped you enjoyed♡ 


abi♡

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a cool product!! I've followed you on bloglovin, and would really appreciate it if you did the same, I've literally just started my blog and would love some readers!! Your blog is lovely xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete